top of page

Declaration of gori ll a Hostel:




-24-hour reception, they will be provided with a key to enter and exit the hostel, coordinating check-in and check-out times with passengers, we will be available 24 hours by WhatsApp.

We want to inform you that we are constantly introducing new ways to make your stay and travel as flexible and comfortable as possible, during these times.

The health, safety and happiness of our guests, team, partners and neighbors is the highest priority at Gorilla Hostel. 


To help guests whose travel plans may be affected, we are implementing the following:


Health and security

  • We are increasing cleaning in our public areas. (including door handles, common bathrooms, switches, etc.)

  • All the common areas have alcohol disinfectant gel for hands  and liquid hand soap in the bathrooms to follow the main recommendation of washing hands.

  • We will continue to carry out activities of personal well-being, entertainment, social and cultural in outdoor groups.

  • Breakfast will no longer be buffet 

  • Cleaning supplies will be provided to guests if they use the kitchen to leave it disinfected after each use. (There is daily cleaning, but if you wish, you can do the deep cleaning individually since it is all shared).

  • We will carry out the Check-in virtually prior to the arrival of the passenger, being able to pay in full online if you wish, avoiding crowding at reception.

  • We have advice through WhatsApp to answer all queries and thus avoid contact and crowding at reception.

  • We encourage guests to wear masks while moving from side to side.

  • Our rooms have a magnetic card that will be disinfected each time it is given to a new passenger.

  • Our beds in the shared rooms have an eave that covers the face, we will try to separate people as much as possible to guarantee the 1.5 meters of distance between each one when sleeping.

  • We have reduced our maximum capacity to 70% to ensure fewer people in the common areas.

Travel Flexibility

To help guests whose travel may be affected by the virus and provide them with peace of mind, we have decided to:

  1. Reservations 100%  refundable with 14 days notice or more.

  2. For reservations made with the PREVIAJE plan there will be no refund, but they are 100% flexible to use the credit during 2021 subject to availability. 

  3. If they cancel less than 14 days in advance, a 20% penalty will be withheld, returning the remaining 80% if 100% of the reservation has been paid. Otherwise, only the 20% deposit made will be retained.

As we continue to monitor the situation closely, we will take all necessary precautions to ensure everyone's health and safety. 

Do not forget that it is a hostel, where you share a room, bathrooms and common areas such as kitchen, garden, barbecue area, swimming pool. As long as we all take care of ourselves and take the correct measures and follow the protocols,  we can continue enjoying social life. This time a little more apart but meeting people, new cultures, making friends, traveling and having a good time.

We recommend that those who drink mate bring their own equipment so as not to share a straw.

Hostel only for people over 18 years old.

We recommend you send us a message to if you have any questions.
We wait for you soon!

Logo Gorilla Hostel
bottom of page